Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide (NAD+) is a peptide which is an essential component of ALL cells of the body that are directly involved in the body's metabolic processes. Unfortunately, NAD+ levels decrease with age and also deplete in response to oxidative stress. NAD+ IV therapy helps replenish NAD+ and works to control cellular activities. When NAD+ levels are restored, the body is better equipped to combat disease, slow the aging process, boost organ function, boost immunity, protect and repair DNA damage, and support critical body processes.
- Anti-aging effects: As we age, there is an increase production of free radicals that are toxic to your body and accelerate the aging process. NAD+ therapy slows down and reverses this process. It also protects against age related neurodegenerative conditions by protecting neurons from damage.
- Improved cognitive function: NAD+ aids in the function of brain cells by helping them adapt to various stress levels. NAD+ levels are shown to be depleted in neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's disease, ALS and Huntington's Disease. Studies show that NAD+ infusion therapy helps to slow down this process and improve neurodegenerative conditions.
- Aids in addiction recovery: NAD+ detoxifies the harmful effects of abused substances, and helps to prevent relapse by significantly reducing cravings. It does this by restoring brain function at a cellular level.
- Boosts organ function: NAD+ enhances the function of major organs of the body through its action at a cellular level. It enhances the function of the liver by preventing the accumulation of fats and lipids that damage liver health. It also improves cardiac function, boosts renal and skeletal muscle functioning.
- Manage chronic stress and fatigue: NAD+ activates the production of dopamine, serotonin, and noradrenaline, thus improving mood, concentration and memory. NAD+ is an important component in the pathway that our body obtains ATP through, which is critical for energy. Lastly, it has been used as an effective intervention for peoples suffering from PTSD, anxiety and depression.
- Enhances athletic performance:Due to its energy-boosting capabilities, NAD+ has been used by manty athletes to enhance performance. It helps muscle recovery and helps build muscle health.
- Boosts immune response to inflammation: Toxins, stress, and infections cause inflammation to occur in the body. Over time this inflammation can cause damage to the cells in our body. NAD+ plays a key role in the prevention and repair of DNA damage. NAD+ can help improve symptoms associated with many auto-immune disorders, correct DNA damage from these conditions, and help manage pain.
NAD+ infusion can take approximately 2-4 hours to infusion. For best results, it is recommended to start with an initial dose of 250mg, and then come back for a maintenance dose of 500mg 1-2 times weekly, for three additional treatments. Many clients maintain their results with an infusion every 1-3 months after that but you are able to continue with treatments every other week if you feel this to be necessary.
NAD+ infusions may cause abdominal cramping, light-headedness, chest pressure, and general feelings of unwellness. These symptoms resolve by slowing down the IV drip rate. Let the nurse know if you are experiencing any uncomfortable symptoms during your IV drip.
Buy 1 NAD+ initial dose for $300
Buy 1 NAD+ maintenance dose for $450 (Must complete an initial dose prior to a maintenance treatment)
Buy 1 NAD+ initial dose and 1 maintenance dose for $650
Buy 1 NAD+ initial dose and 3 maintenance for $1500
Buy 4 NAD+ maintenance package for $1600